Cari Blog Ini

Entri Populer

Kamis, 11 Agustus 2011

The Zombie 108 Trailer Looks a Little Insane

The Zombie 108 Trailer Looks a Little Insane: "Joe Chien is presently in post-production on the apocalyptic flick Zombie 108 which, you may have guessed from the title, features the undead.

A synopsis is in, but the one sent to us was pretty disjointed and, I suspect, poorly translated, so I cleaned it up the best I could. All you need to know is that it's about a group of kids wind up in the middle of a zombie outbreak and have to fight their way out of it.

See you on the flip-side with the trailer.

The nuclear disaster that Japan suffered accidentally alters the genes of the influenza virus. A group of young people get infected and haven't paid any attention to their illness, until a boy surprisingly bites a girl’s throat in a drunken night out. Their friends start screaming at the gushing blood.

After a viral..."



Every Friday, get 2 for 1 movie tickets when you use your Visa Signature card.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar