Cari Blog Ini

Entri Populer

Sabtu, 13 Agustus 2011

The Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier & Quinjet Concept Art

The Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier & Quinjet Concept Art: "

The Avengers Quinjet Helicarrier Concept Art



Along with Captain America: The First Avenger a few weeks back came our first look at The Avengers through a special post-credits sequence the studios call a “button.” Fans of the Marvel Studios movies should be familiar with these teasers that hint at what’s still to come and he Marvel movies this year were of no exception.



The Avengers footage briefly introduced us to the roster of heroes and some of the settings of the film, most notably the infamous S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier from the comics which Joss Whedon and co. are making sure to adapt into live-action for the film franchise. We got a brief glimpse of what it and the smaller Quinjet fighters it holds look like through The Avengers character posters that released during Comic-Con and ...



Click to continue reading The Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier & Quinjet Concept Art





Every Friday, get 2 for 1 movie tickets when you use your Visa Signature card.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar