"
Entri Populer
-
Cosplay Photography Home Its just another Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography, like i said its was Fitting Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography...
-
Artemis Joins Young Justice – Video and Images : " Artemis makes her long awaited appearance on Young Justice tonight. After appearing ...
Home » Deus Ex 3 » 12 Minutes of Deus Ex 3
Kamis, 07 Juli 2011
12 Minutes of Deus Ex 3
12 Minutes of Deus Ex 3: "I'm having some ridiculous internet problems at the moment, so I can't watch this 12-minute gameplay video of the new Deus Ex game, subtitled Human Revolution, although since I haven't played any Deus Ex game before, you're not missing out on any brilliant commentary from me. I only wish it was some kind of machinema video, so I could make a Deus Ex Machinema gag. (Via Kotaku)
"
"
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar