Ahh, I'm officially freaking out. I made a bunch of cookies and only one cake for Kin-Yoobi. I haven't finished frosting the cookies, and the cake turned out horribly. And I'm going to spend almost all day tomorrow setting up for Kin-Yoobi. Ahhhhh!
And I decided not to use my new blonde wig for Pikachu. I feel like a wasted a ton of money ($55) for something I won't wear for like a year. I intend to use it for Mai Valentine. Rawr. Mad at myself. Wish I had given myself more time and just ordered a wig. Faaaah! Oh well =/ Too late now.
Also, I must now make a giant strawberry. Yup.
Entri Populer
-
Cosplay Photography Home Its just another Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography, like i said its was Fitting Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography...
-
Artemis Joins Young Justice – Video and Images : " Artemis makes her long awaited appearance on Young Justice tonight. After appearing ...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar