This is a cosplay from Altera Cephon Birdy, I do not know much about this anime, and I do not think so many cosplay Birdy. the interesting thing is, who wore Cosplayer costum not unusual.she is a gravure idol, Aya Kiguchi ... she's very pretty with that costum. ^ ^
Entri Populer
-
Cosplay Photography Home Its just another Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography, like i said its was Fitting Sakura Haruno Cosplay Photography...
-
Artemis Joins Young Justice – Video and Images : " Artemis makes her long awaited appearance on Young Justice tonight. After appearing ...
Home » Birdy the Mighty » Birdy the Mighty cosplay : Birdy Cephon Altera
Jumat, 16 April 2010
Birdy the Mighty cosplay : Birdy Cephon Altera
This is a cosplay from Altera Cephon Birdy, I do not know much about this anime, and I do not think so many cosplay Birdy. the interesting thing is, who wore Cosplayer costum not unusual.she is a gravure idol, Aya Kiguchi ... she's very pretty with that costum. ^ ^
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)














0 komentar:
Posting Komentar